THE PARK > PARK RULES
- Display identification tags showing proof of current license and rabies vaccination
- Demonstrate appropriate social interaction; dogs displaying aggressive behavior toward people or other dogs must be leashed and removed from the area immediately.
- Pick up and dispose of your dog's waste
- Carry a leash for each dog in your care, and leash your dog when outside the off-leash area
- Closely supervise young children. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- Accept legal responsibility for any damage or injury caused by your dog. City of Hillsboro and Washington County are not responsible for any damages or injuries.
- Remain in the off-leash area to supervise your dog, keeping him within view and under verbal control at all times.
- Remove pinch, choke, and spiked collars when playing off-leash to prevent injury.
- Not bring a dog in heat to the off-leash area (a citable offense)
- Not bring a puppy without a complete cycle of vaccinations to the off-leash area
- Never leave your dog unattended. Abandoned dogs will be impounded.
- Comply with all other park rules
- Owners who see unattended dogs or other serious incidents such as dog biting should call Washington County Animal Services at 503-846-7041. After hours call the non-emergency police dispatch at 503-629-0111. Emergencies should be reported to 911.
City of Hillsboro Hondo Dog Park Rules
City of Hillsboro Hondo Dog Park Rules (2)